Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Fun

Well everyone the girls did it... On Saturday, they proved Patrick's theory that this was Megan's year. Barr-Reeve is State Bound. I know they will do great. They are such a special group of girls and I love them dearly. Please continue to pray for these girls to do their best and for God to keep them healthy and strong.
This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday was very long with the kids Halloween parties and Trick or Treating. I went to a Halloween Party with my friend Desiree and had a blast. I remember standing there thinking wow Patrick would have loved this. I was surrounded by friends and the memories of him kept rushing through my head. I knew in my heart that he was glad that I was there and if he was still here he would have had a blast. I had a lot of fun but that night was very emotional because we had talked so much of the fun night we would have at the Hunt house taking the kids Trick or Treating. I hate knowing that we never had our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. I never got the name tag above my door that said Mrs. Delaney. I did not get to go to the Hawkins or Delaney family get-togethers. Instead, I got to meet most of his family in the ER the day he died. How is that fair? Why does God make this part of his wonderful plan. I am sorry, I do not see anything wonderful about. All I see and feel is pain and loneliness.
Saturday of course, Megan and her team won a Regional title and set the best record in Barr-Reeve volleyball history. After that I stopped in to see Dez and my two amigo friends at Red Bones Halloween party. I had fun getting to see mine and Patrick's friends. I was there only a couple of hours and went home to stay with my lil sis. Have you ever been with a bunch of people and it is like you are in a different world. I am starting to feel like I am surrounded by people but I am still alone. I know it sounds weird. I just feel so lost and empty.
Sunday, I spent most of the day crying. I believe I was just so exhausted that mind was weak.
Well today is Monday and there goes another weekend and here comes another week. Time goes on no matter how bad we want to go backwards or just not move. We do not have a choice.
Please keep in your prayers the Jim Miller family. My heart goes out to them and just breaks for them. We do not have any idea of what they are going through, but pray for them that the
lord will wrap his arms around them and give them peace through this sad time.
Thanks and God Bless
Tara

1 comment:

The Jeffers Clan said...

Once again...you have made me cry when reading your posts. I was so happy to see you out Fri night. You were such a beautiful Snow White. Patrick would be/is soooo proud of you so proud of you. Megan played awesome in regional I heard. I hope they continue to play great this weekend. I'll definitely be thinking about them. Hang in there girl...We all love you so much!

Perfect Love