Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Bobbi Sue!

Today is my big sister Bobbi's birthday and as most of you know she is still in ICU @ Carmel and is very weak... Please continue to pray that the Lord gives her the strength to get better. We are still doing a dance of two steps forward and one step back. She is again on the ventillator because she was struggling to breathe. I just wanted to make note of her birthday and how blessed we are to have another one to celebrate with her... Keep her and all those who are sick in your prayers because sometimes prayer is all we have.
Thanks and God Bless
Tara

2 comments:

Laura Raber said...

You got it Tara! I'll continue praying for Bobbi Sue...your entire family is in my prayers!

The Canups said...

Tara

Just wanted to let you know that me and my entire family have been praying for Bobbi. I am sure it was heartbreaking hearing she had to go back on the vent. The power of prayer is amazing and with as many people backing her and your family up, something good has to come of it. Let us know if you need anything!
Hang in there, I know you have a had a horrible past three months.
Kathy

Perfect Love